Know all about disposable and reusable incontinence products3 min read
Losing control of your bladder doesn’t mean that it is the end of freedom. You can find a lot of products in the market that could help you feel more comfortable and confident so that you can remain engaged and active in your life. Many people experience different degrees of urinary incontinence. It means losing control over the bladder. You could find a wide variety of products that could help you manage leaks and remain dry. What works for some will not work for other people but if they explore a few products, they could soon discover what would work out well for them. If you are looking to buy incontinence products, you could BUY Now, confidence club. Click here to know more.
Disposable Incontinence Products
When you are checking out for products make sure that you select the product that could tackle urinary incontinence depending on the capacity so that you could achieve maximum comfort and absorbency at the same time. Pads made for menstruation are not much absorbent in the case of urine. You should look for products that could absorb moisture from the body, offer flexibility and fit securely. This can reduce urine leaks and skin irritation or rashes.
• Liners: They are used mainly for light to moderate incontinence. It is designed to be worn with regular underwear.
• Pads: They can be used to contain heavy incontinence. They are available in a variety of absorbency levels and thicknesses. They can be easily worn with regular underwear or with reusable briefs.
• Fitted briefs: They are used to contain moderate to heavy incontinence. It is a one-piece garment that may or may not have elastic legs. They can be used both during the day and night.
• Protective Underwear: It is used to tackle moderate to heavy incontinence. It is designed as a one-piece underwear-like design that could be pulled up and down with ease. They are made using cloth-like material and features soft elastics.
• Pad and Pants system: Some products would contain washable and reusable underwear with a disposable pad. Parts are designed to be worn only with knit pants or speciality mesh.
Reusable Incontinence Products
• Liner: They are absorbent and washable cloth liner or pad. They are held in place with the help of protective pants.
• Stretch Mesh Brief: They are cool and comfortable elastic and form-fitting mesh stretch pants. They could hold any size of liner or a pad in place. The pants are not waterproof and thus you should make sure that it has a leak-resistant backing.
• Contoured Flat Cloth: It is a reusable and washable cloth that could be held in place with the help of elastic snaps, tabs or Velcro. It would have elastic leg openings that could help in preventing leakage.
• Leak-resistant Pants: They are made of leak-resistant material that is well-designed for extra protection. If you have heavy incontinence, you could wear an undergarment or a full brief for absorption.
• Female-style panties: They are used to contain mild-to-moderate incontinence. It could be fitted into an undergarment that is often made of 100% cotton with multiple layers in it for absorption.