Pledging to decrease your food stuff waste includes improved food stuff organizing.
Professional suggestion: When you have a excursion coming up, it is time to clean out the fridge.
When you are heading out to journey and will be away from dwelling for a whilst, it is very best to cook from the fridge, freezer or pantry. Resist the urge to do a lot more grocery procuring. Rather, just take a glance at what you have and use it up. That way, you depart at the rear of almost nothing to spoil while you’re absent, and you won’t as a result of any meals absent.
Use What You Have
I not too long ago cleared out my fridge and arrived up with a plan:
- I had half a jar of pasta sauce, so planned tortellini one particular night with it.
- I ate the cooked leftovers as lunch.
- I experienced lettuce, onion, celery and some tomatoes, so I planned a large tossed salad.
- I snacked on the remaining apples.
- I had some blueberries and greek yogurt, so I made salad dressing with it.
Zero Squander Blueberry Balsamic Salad Dressing
I experienced leftover blueberries so I applied them to produce a salad dressing.
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 lime juiced
- 3 tbsp basic Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- pinch salt
- ground pepper to taste
Pulse blueberries, lime juice, yogurt, and vinegar in a foodstuff processor until finally blended
Include the olive oil and blend.
Time to flavor with salt and pepper, and pulse yet again until smooth and creamy.